Friday 28 February 2014

Week 3 - The Idea was Born

As the 3rd week came and i still have not decide any project to be register. this cause a bit stress to me since the due date is near and it really push me to decide. During that time i had done lots of discussions with my adviser and finally came with this hybrid idea. At first, i suggested to him that we could use both solar and wind energy to generate a cargo tanker engine, This is because it have large surface area which suitable to place lots of solar panel and sea always have air waves which can generate wind turbine. Next, my adviser suggested to me why not place another energy source which is sea waves and it easier to predict than other energy source.


Draft of the development of cargo tanker using hybrid renewable energy :

                                                                                   mark 1 prototype

   

No comments:

Post a Comment